← Back to All Recipes
Serve this easy zoodle dish with our Vodka Cream Sauce and we promise you'll hear oodles of compliments. Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (we use our Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Sonoma Gourmet Vodka & Cream Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed into a paste
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red bell pepper
- 4 small cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces zucchini noodles
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a large pan or skillet, heat the olive oil on medium-high until it shimmers. Add the shallot, tossing to brown and soften, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the Vodka & Cream Sauce, roasted peppers, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the zucchini noodles and season with a pinch of salt. Using tongs, gently toss the noodles in the sauce until well coated.
- Cover and simmer on low for 5 to 7 minutes, until the zucchini is tender, but not mushy.
- Serve in bowls, topped with Parmesan, torn basil, red pepper flakes, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published