Anyone down for a deliciously simple Bloody Mary? Also, yes, it's diet-friendly and gluten-free. Makes 4 – 6 servings.
- 1 bottle Sonoma Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup pickle brine/juice
- 2 tablespoons flaky salt
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 8 to 12 ounces vodka
- Celery stalks, for serving
- Pickled asparagus, for serving
- Pimento stuffed olives, for serving
- Pepperoni sticks, for serving (optional)
- In a large pitcher, add the Sonoma Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix, lemon juice, lime juice, and pickle juice. Stir well until combined.
- If possible, refrigerate the mixture for an hour or two to let the flavors meld.
- Combine the flaky salt and sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
- When ready to serve, run a lime wedge around the rim of a tall glass and sprinkle the rim with some of the salt-sugar mixture.
- Fill the glass with ice, add 2 to 3 ounces of vodka, and fill the remainder of the glass with the Bloody Mary Mix. Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with the lime wedge, a celery stalk, a pickled asparagus spear, a few olives, and a pepperoni stick.
In This Recipe
Bloody Mary Mix
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published
Liz Hey October 20, 2021
OMG!!! I found you…and I’m a very happy camper! For a few years, I was in love with Bloody Bob’s and then, it disappeared…AUWE! What to do? Well, I jumped into the ’what’s available’ dance. NO THING compared, I was soo disappointed, sad even 8=( I’d talked to them in Healdsburg way back to compliment them and then, this year, the phone calls weren’t returned. YOU HAVE CHANGED ALL THAT! I Love your mix, just used it for a pot roast, needed a little liquid and BAM added a glug of your FAB mix. MAHALO from Petaluma (Safeway shopper), you’re my new Hero!