Makes 4 – 6 servings
- 1 bottle Sonoma Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeño juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 8 to 12 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Celery stalks, for serving
- Pickled jalapeños, for serving
- Tamarind sticks, for serving (optional)
- In a large pitcher, add the Bloody Mary Mix, lemon juice, lime juice, and jalapeño brine. Stir well until combined.
- If possible, refrigerate the mixture for an hour or two to let the flavors meld.
- In a bowl, combine chili powder, brown sugar, and lemon zest and stir to combine.
- When ready to serve, run a lime wheel around the rim of a tall glass and sprinkle the rim with some of the chili-sugar-zest mixture.
- Fill the glass with ice, add 2 to 3 ounces of blanco tequila, and fill the remainder of the glass with the Bloody Mary Mix. Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with the slice of lime, a grind or two of ground black pepper, a celery stalk, pickled jalapeños, and a tamarind stick.
In This Recipe
Bloody Mary Mix
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published