← Back to All Recipes
Serve dinner with ease using our Plum Tomato Marinara Sauce in this simple chickpeas recipe. Makes 2 to 4 Servings.
- 2 cups Sonoma Gourmet Plum Tomato Marinara Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and roughly chopped
- 15 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 large Swiss chard leaves, washed & torn from stems
- Thinly sliced radish
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted rustic bread slices (optional)
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chickpeas and toss around to warm and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add smashed garlic and paprika and stir until chickpeas are coated.
- Pour in the plum & tomato marinara and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes before wilting the greens into the mixture and stirring in a hefty pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste, and serve with lightly oiled & toasted rustic bread for dunking.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published