CAULIFLOWER ALFREDO GNOCCHI WITH ASPARAGUS & PROSCIUTTO Recipe
March 01, 2021
← Back to All Recipes
With cauliflower, alfredo, and asparagus, this gnocchi is a no-brainer. Makes 4 Servings.
- 1 jar Sonoma Gourmet Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil
- 16 ounces refrigerated or frozen gnocchi
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 a bunch of asparagus, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces prosciutto, torn and crisped on each side in a hot pan
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crisp the prosciutto pieces in a large pan over medium heat, turning frequently. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped asparagus spears and let cook undisturbed for 3 minutes. Toss the asparagus and cook for 2 more minutes undisturbed until they begin to brown and char slightly.
- Boil a medium pot of water and prepare to cook the gnocchi.
- Add the smashed garlic and shallot to the asparagus and toss. Reduce heat to medium. Pour in the Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo and gently toss everything to coat.
- Boil the gnocchi for 4 to 5 minutes, or as directed on the package. As soon as they begin to float to the top of the pot, use a slotted spoon to immediately transfer the drained gnocchi to the Alfredo Sauce.
- Gently fold the sauce around the gnocchi to coat. Add some freshly ground black pepper and add the pieces of crisp prosciutto on top. Serve immediately with chopped parsley.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published