← Back to All Recipes
Bring festival food to your dining table. Our take on the crowd-favorite uses our Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce and cold pressed olive oil. Makes 4 Servings.
- 25 oz. jar Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sonoma Gourmet Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 32 oz. bag frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cultured sour cream
- Thinly sliced small red radishes
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread the frozen tater tots onto a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or as directed on the packaging, turning once halfway through.
- While the tater tots are baking, heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef and break into small chunks. Add a pinch or two of salt and cook until well browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce, and taco seasoning. Heat to a steady simmer, stirring every few minutes until the mixture becomes thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Spoon the beef mixture evenly over the sheet of crispy tater tots. Evenly spread the two types of cheeses and sliced jalapeños.
- Reduce oven heat to 400 degrees F. Return the tray to the oven to bake for 8 more minutes, or until the cheese is browned and melted.
- Top with sour cream, sliced radishes, and fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published