Makes 2 Servings
- 25 oz. jar Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Veggie Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 medium fresh tomato, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a large bowl, combine the Roasted Veggie Sauce, lemon juice, jalapeño, olive oil, and sherry vinegar. Mix well.
- Stir in the tomato, yellow bell pepper, green onion, cucumber, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Remove from the fridge, stir well, and serve garnished with minced chives.
In This Recipe
Roasted Veggie Sauce
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published