← Back to All Recipes
This gnocchi is a no-brainer. Bacon for everyone. Plus, it's keto-friendly and gluten-free. Makes 2 Servings.
- 15.5 oz. jar Sonoma Gourmet Bacon Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 8 ounces of gnocchi
- 2 strips thick-cut, smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Bacon Alfredo Sauce, egg yolks, and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook chopped bacon to desired crispness. Remove the bacon, leaving the rendered fat in the skillet.
- Add gnocchi to the water and cook for 1 minute less than the directions on the package. Drain the gnocchi, and set aside.
- Reheat the reserved bacon fat in the skillet over low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the alfredo-parmesan mixture, bacon, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Dish up and top with remaining grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
In This Recipe
Bacon Alfredo Sauce
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published