This homemade vinaigrette starts with our cold pressed, bestselling olive oil flavored with roasted chilies. Makes About 1/3 Cup.
- 4 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Chiles Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small jar with a lid.
- Shake well until everything is combined.
In This Recipe
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published
Cindy Johnson December 14, 2021
I have used the Roasted Chile Oil for making my croutons for my Thanksgiving dressing. Best dressing ever.