← Back to All Recipes
Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil: This homemade vinaigrette starts with our cold pressed, bestselling olive oil flavored with sautéed garlic and tangy mustard. Makes About 1/3 Cup.
- 4 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small jar with a lid.
- Shake well until everything is combined.
In This Recipe
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published