← Back to All Recipes
You've gotta try this tasty tapenade with our Roasted Veggie Sauce and Roasted Chiles Olive Oil. Makes About 4 Cups.
- 3/4 cups Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Veggie Sauce
- 2 cups pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 1/3 cup tightly packed fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (we use our Roasted Chiles Olive Oil)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, add the sauce, olives, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, olive oil, lemon juice and mix to achieve a dip-like texture. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and pulse a few more times.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a week or so.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published