Makes 4 Servings
- 2 cups Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6 oz. center-cut salmon fillets with skin on
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add the tomato sauce, shallot, capers, and cumin to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the salmon, skin side up, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the fish and transfer the skillet to the oven. Cook for 7 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to plates, skin-side down, and spoon some of the tomato sauce over top. Sprinkle with parsley and basil and serve immediately.
In This Recipe
Roasted Garlic Sauce
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published