Makes 8 Servings
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 5 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, butter, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the loaf in half lengthwise and generously slather the oil-butter-herb mixture on the cut sides of the loaf.
- Close the loaf and wrap it tightly in aluminum foil. Pop it in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and unwrap the loaf. Turn the oven to broil.
- Place both halves of bread, cut side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
In This Recipe
Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published