← Back to All Recipes
Super easy and keto-friendly, this mac & cheese recipe is gooey, rich, and packed with flavor from our Kale Pesto White Cheddar bestseller. Makes 8 servings.
- 1 pound of dry elbow macaroni
- 3 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 25 oz. jar of Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto White Cheddar Sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella or white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot and place the pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Add the chicken, Kale Pesto Sauce, and kale. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dish-up and top with chopped parsley.
In This Recipe
Kale Pesto White Cheddar Sauce
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published