← Back to All Recipes
The perfect light meal, this grilled zucchini is perfected with our Basil & Parm cold pressed Olive Oil. Makes 3-4 Servings.
- 2 ounces Sonoma Gourmet Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil
- 3-4 medium zucchini
- 3-4 large pinches coarse salt
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 large lemon
- 2 ounces fresh shaved parmesan cheese
- Rinse zucchini. Slice off both ends and discard. Cut lengthwise into 3-4 slices.
- Lay flat in a dish or on a cutting board, sprinkle both sides generously with salt, and let sit for 15 - 30 minutes. The salt will pull significant moisture from the zucchini, allowing you to get a delicious texture and those beautiful grill marks.
- Prep toppings. Quarter lemon and coarsely chop basil.
- Rinse salt from zucchini and pat dry. Coat evenly with Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, trying not to move zucchini during the cooking process.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle parmesan and basil on top, squeeze half of the lemon over the dish and garnish with the remainder.
In This Recipe
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published