← Back to All Recipes
Street Corn Queso: Whether you're throwing a party or entertaining the fam, these easy one-sheet loaded queso fries will be a legit crowd-pleaser. Makes 6-8 servings..
- 1/2 cup Sonoma Gourmet Corn Queso, warmed
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen French fries
- 1/4 lb bacon, cooked and chopped into bits
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- handful of green onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thinly
- Make the french fries according to package directions.
- After the fries come out of the oven, immediately drizzle with warm Corn Queso, bacon, sour cream, cheese, green onion, avocado, tomatoes and jalapeno
In This Recipe
Street Corn Queso
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published