← Back to All Recipes
Tomato and tortellini meet our Butternut Squash Sauce, Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce, and Basil Parmesan Olive Oil. Yum. Makes 4 Servings.
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 16 ounces Sonoma Gourmet Butternut Squash Sauce
- 16 ounces Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato Basil Sauce
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 large bunch lacinato kale, washed, removed from stems, and torn
- 1 can cannellini/navy beans, rinsed
- 16 ounces frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (we use our Basil & Parmesan oil)
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute the onion just until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the Cherry Tomato Basil and Butternut Squash sauces, vegetable broth, and milk.
- Add the white beans and stir frequently until bubbling on a high simmer. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add the uncooked tortellini to the pot and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or according to the package instructions.
- Lastly, gently fold in the torn kale and let soften for about 2 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with a drizzle of Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil, freshly grated parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published