← Back to All Recipes
Butternut Squash Sauce: The simplest soup you might ever make is also delicious. Makes 4 Servings.
- 1 25 oz. jar Sonoma Gourmet Butternut Squash Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 medium onion, minced
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, minced
- 8 ounces vegetable stock
- 8 ounces light coconut milk, 3 tablespoons reserved
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, add the oil.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, and a healthy pinch of salt and white pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the Butternut Squash Sauce, vegetable stock, and all but 3 tablespoons of coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer and taste and season accordingly with salt and pepper.
- Dish up and top with cilantro, a drizzle of coconut milk, and a drizzle of olive oil.
In This Recipe
Butternut Squash Sauce
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published