AVOCADO HUMMUS Recipe
June 06, 2020
← Back to All Recipes
This easy avocado hummus is a quick and snappy vegan treat made with our Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil. Makes About 2 Cups.
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Garlic & Herbs Olive Oil
- 2 large ripe avocados, pit and skin removed
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint, for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika, for garnish
- Combine 1/4 cup olive oil, avocados, chickpeas, tahini, lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, honey, cumin, and salt in a food processor or powerful blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro, paprika, and a few drizzles of olive oil.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published