← Back to All Recipes
Super easy and keto-friendly, this broccolini & sausage garlicky pizza recipe is sure to delight. Makes 2-3 Small Pizzas.
- 2 ounces Sonoma Gourmet Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 pound of your favorite pizza dough
- 1 small container of crème fraîche (a little goes a long way)
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 4 ounces shredded cheese (we used a combination of Parmesan, Asiago, Fontina and Provolone)
- 2 fully cooked chicken sausages, sliced on the diagonal
- 3 large pinches of red pepper flakes
- Make or purchase your favorite pizza dough. Although it’s not difficult to make, we’ll often buy our dough from our local pizzeria or bakery. It’s inexpensive, super easy, and a great way to support local businesses. If your dough is frozen, be sure to unthaw it in the fridge overnight before warming it up to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 500 degrees F or as high as your oven will go. Use a pizza stone if you have one, otherwise a pizza pan or thick pan will do.
- Dust your hands in flour, and separate dough into 2-3 smaller balls.
- Carefully stretch out dough balls until they’re nice and thin. Perfect circles are nice, but we encourage all different shapes of pizza.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on a pizza peel or cutting board, then transfer one prepared pizza dough round to it. The corn meal will allow you to easily slide your pizza into the oven like a pro.
- Brush Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil on dough, making sure to evenly coat the outer 1 inch that will become the crust.
- Using the back of a spoon, apply a thin layer of crème fraîche to the dough and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle on cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Space broccolini out across the pizza and fill in with pre-cooked chicken sausage cut on a diagonal.
- Bake pizza in the oven, one at a time, until the crust is browned and the cheese begins to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.
In This Recipe
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published