← Back to All Recipes
Basil Parmesan Olive Oil: This tomato and burrata salad gets a gourmet jolt with a slaty-herby olive oil drizzle.. Makes 2 Servings.
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Basil Parmesan Olive Oil, divided
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 4 ounces fresh burrata
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and crushed
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F with one of the racks in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and garlic with a tablespoon of Basil Parmesan Olive Oil and thyme.
- Spread the tomatoes and garlic in a single layer on a rimmed sheet pan lined with parchment. Pop in the oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Tear the burrata and basil into pieces and scatter them on a platter. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven, remove the large woody thyme stems, and spoon the tomatoes and juices over the burrata.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts on top and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil.
In This Recipe
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published