Makes 2 Servings
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Basil Parmesan Olive Oil, divided
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 4 ounces fresh burrata
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and crushed
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F with one of the racks in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and garlic with a tablespoon of Basil Parmesan Olive Oil and thyme.
- Spread the tomatoes and garlic in a single layer on a rimmed sheet pan lined with parchment. Pop in the oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Tear the burrata and basil into pieces and scatter them on a platter. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven, remove the large woody thyme stems, and spoon the tomatoes and juices over the burrata.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts on top and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil.
In This Recipe
Basil Parmesan Olive Oil
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published