Makes 4 Servings
- 1 jar Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided (we use our Sautéed Garlic Olive Oil)
- 2 pounds raw sausages (we like any combination of Italian pork, Italian chicken, or chorizo)
- 8 small red potatoes, halved
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4” strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4” strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4” strips
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4” thick
- 1.5 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Cook sausage in the hot oil until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Place potatoes, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, grapes, and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and remaining oil. Mix well.
- Spread vegetables on a rimmed baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Nestle the browned sausages into the vegetables.
- Add to the oven, and roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set sausages aside. If necessary, season the vegetables with salt and pepper and lay out on a platter. Top with sausages (sliced or whole), remaining 2 tablespoons of parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published