GRILLED FRUIT SALAD WITH HOT HONEY Recipe
June 05, 2020
← Back to All Recipes
This ain't your Nana's old fruit salad. Grill it up, add in our cold pressed flavored olive oil, and throw in some hot honey to create this favorite. Makes 4 to 6 Servings.
- 3 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil
- 2 cups 1” pineapple chunks
- 2 cups 1” cantaloupe chunks
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 nectarines, pitted and halved
- 2 semi-firm avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1” chunks
- 4 apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 limes, halved
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint and/or basil
- Preheat the grill to high.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the fruit with the Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil.
- Place a grill mat on the grates and slowly add the fruit, spreading out in a single layer. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes, occasionally tossing and watching for flare-ups.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the honey, zest, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Remove the fruit, drizzle with honey, and garnish with chopped herbs.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published