← Back to All Recipes
This homemade vinaigrette made this our flavored, cold pressed olive oil is an easy vegan addition to your favorite salads. Makes About 1/3 Cup.
- 4 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons avocado mayonnaise (or regular)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small jar with a lid.
- Shake well until everything is combined.
- *Use immediately or refrigerate for 5 to 7 days.
- *Olive oil can solidify, which is natural. Just warm it up a bit and shake well before using.
In This Recipe
Basil Parmesan Olive Oil
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published