Makes 6 Popsicles
- 2 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Everyday Olive Oil
- 1.5 cups plain Greek Yogurt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12 oz. can frozen guava juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, olive oil, and guava concentrate. Stir until combined.
- Add a pinch of salt and fold in the raspberries until broken up into bits and evenly distributed.
- Fill the popsicle molds 1/3 of the way with the yogurt-guava-raspberry mixture. Add a spoonful of straight vanilla yogurt, and then more of the yogurt-guava-raspberry mixture, leaving about 1/4” of space at the top of the mold.
- Use a skewer or chopstick to gently swirl the guava and yogurt within each mold. Add the sticks to the molds and pop in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- *You can customize with any frozen juice concentrate and fruit combination you like.
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published