Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 3 tablespoons Sonoma Gourmet Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil
- 2 cups 1” pineapple chunks
- 2 cups 1” cantaloupe chunks
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 nectarines, pitted and halved
- 2 semi-firm avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1” chunks
- 4 apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 limes, halved
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint and/or basil
- Preheat the grill to high.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the fruit with the Basil & Parmesan Olive Oil.
- Place a grill mat on the grates and slowly add the fruit, spreading out in a single layer. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes, occasionally tossing and watching for flare-ups.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the honey, zest, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Remove the fruit, drizzle with honey, and garnish with chopped herbs.
In This Recipe
Basil Parmesan Olive Oil
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published